Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2021: New Frontiers in ERCP & EUS
The field of interventional endoscopy is rapidly changing and ever growing. With new advancements emerging globally, gastroenterologists are pushing our profession to new heights by utilizing advanced techniques to provide better care for patients. Participate in this global event, to learn from experts across the globe who are taking endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) to the next frontier. Join your colleagues and peers around the world at this new educational experience by ASGE. For Free! Yes, this event is offered to you on a complimentary basis, so be sure not to miss this opportunity.
- A global virtual congress hosted by ASGE that begins on Friday with optional satellite symposia, mini masterclasses followed by a virtual reception in our virtual exhibit hall.
- Tailor made for a global audience, enjoy live and recorded sessions with discussions and debates with attendees and expert faculty
- A virtual exhibit hall, hosting interesting content from ASGE’s industry partners with gaming opportunities for awards/prizes.
- Immerse and engage your entire GI Team in the latest news in GI diagnostics, therapeutics, medico-legal and risk-assessment strategies, reimbursement, overview of various disease states, advice on guideline recommendations along with clinical and translational research points.
WIE and Olympus Present
Pancreatic Cancer Screening and Cyst Management Guidelines
- Understand the current guidelines for both pancreatic cancer screening and pancreatic cyst management
- Learn how to establish a pancreatic cancer screening program at your practice
- Learn about Olympus’ Complete EUS Solution
Vanessa Shami, MD Professor of Medicine and Director of Endosonography at the University of Virginia Health System.