WIE is the global organization that champions the advancement of women through education, professional growth and leadership development. WIE:
Membership is open to physicians, trainees, medical associates and industry affiliates.
- Encourages open discussion about professional and personal challenges
- Identifies limitations to achieving positions of leadership or academic success within the field
- Inspires mentorship and highlight mentoring resources
- Discovers field thought leaders and promotes women in endoscopy’s participation in national and international meetings
- Promotes female leadership within the global endoscopy space
See our members
International Women's Day
March 8, 2021
Join Women In Endoscopy (WIE) and Women in Gastroenterology Asia Pacific (WIGNAP) in celebrating International Women’s Day on March 8, 2021. Watch this powerful video and hear the inspiring messages from women leaders working in GI around the world. Hear their unified message: “Together We Can Succeed”
Are you interested in becoming more involved? Join one of our committees:
WIE is the global organization that champions the advancement of women through education, professional growth and leadership development.
Education/Scholarship/Research, External Relations, Finance, Governance,
Leadership Development/ Mentorship/ Health and Well-Being,
Membership, Social Media.
Email email@example.com indicating your interest